In this category you’ll find many famous tap routines, analyzed step by step, as well as complete research documents about tap styles and dancers
available as PDF download right now!
downloads are very practical: buy them and get an immediate link for downloading. Print whatever you need today or just read through!
just register and get the famous Shim-Sham for FREE!
Just a few examples of documents that might interest you:
- Tap Dance Classics N° 2a – Singin’ In The Rain” – ALL OF IT! The complete tap edition: all the routines of the famous film, analyzed Step by Step by Victor Cuno.
- Tap Dance Classics N° 5 – “B.S.-Chorus for Rhythm-Dancers” Eddie Brown (afro-american Rhythm-Tap) + 2 famous routines: “Up-To-The-Front” (3 chorus-routine) and “Highland Fling” (fast 2 chorus-routine)
- Tap Dance Classics N° 9 – “Begin The Beguine” & “Juke Box Dance” – 2 absolutely great tapdance classics as choreographed & danced by Fred Astaire & Eleanor Powell for the film “Broadway Melody of 1940”. Analyzed Step by Step with an introduction by Victor Cuno
- Tap Dance Classics N° 10 – BUSTER BROWN: LAURA. A great tap routine in the Paddle-And-Roll Style of the afro-american tradition.
- Tap Dance Classics N°14 – The Nicholas Brothers – Their famous routines from the 1930s. 120 p. Edited, commented and analyzed step by step by Victor Cuno
- Tap Dance Research N°10 – The B.S.-Chorus. A tapdance research book by Victor Cuno (350 p). The famous afro-american routine with full documentation.